All requests for UC Davis Special Collections materials are now made through the Special Collections Request System (Aeon) which was implemented on December 6, 2017.
All Special Collections researchers must now use a Special Collections Request (Aeon) account to:
- Register online to use materials in Special Collections
- Request books, journals/newspapers, manuscripts and archival materials via:
- Submit requests in advance of a visit to Special Collections, or while in Special Collections
- Request duplication services (photocopies or scans)
- Request permission to use (publish) Special Collections materials
The Special Collections Request System offers additional features for researchers, including the ability to:
- Track the status of requests
- Access research history, including past requests
- Add personal tags to projects
- Submit and approve duplication orders online
Anyone can create a free Aeon account to conduct research at Special Collections. See more instructions below.
Visit aeon.library.ucdavis.edu to get started!
Please note: all requests for Special Collections materials are made through Aeon, the UC Davis Special Collections Request System. We no longer accept paper call slips or paper order forms.