1. Go to aeon.library.ucdavis.edu
2. Choose Aeon Logon for Non-UC Davis Affiliates Only and click Logon.
3. Click the First Time Users button.
4. Scroll down to read the first time user registration information, and accept the conditions by checking the box at the end of the registration form and clicking First Time Users Click Here. You must check this box in order to register.
5. On the next page, complete the registration form (required fields are marked with a red asterisk).
6. Your username is the email address you use to create your account.
7. Enter a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters long and contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, and a number. No spaces are allowed.
8. Save your username and password in a safe place. You will need this information each time you log in to Aeon.
9. Click Submit Information.