Ordering Photocopies or Scans from a Current Request or Past Request
To request duplication of materials in Special Collections follow these steps:
1. Sign into your Aeon account.
2. Locate the Requests section of the left side menu. Select the transaction you want to request for duplication; click it so that you see the detail page. If you are currently in the Reading Room it will be under “Current Requests”.
3. Click Clone to Copy at the top of the page; this will open a new Photoduplication Request form with the item information automatically completed.
4. Review the required fields marked with a red asterisk and add information if needed.
5. Select your preferred format for duplication:
- Photocopy: for paper delivery
- PDF: for electronic delivery of photocopies
- JPEG/TIFF: for a high resolution scan(s) for publication or exhibit
6. Check off all boxes that apply in regards to your duplication request (if applicable).
7. To add details, special requests, questions or notes, use the Special Requests/Questions? field.
8. Click Submit Request.