Simplified/Alternative Request Forms

These alternative request forms are provided for:

  • Individuals experiencing problems with the Citation Linker forms.
  • Individuals requesting multiple volumes or reels of a journal or newspaper.
  • Library card holders who are not UC Davis faculty, students, or staff and who want to request materials from NRLF or the Annex.

These forms are checked and processed manually. Using UC-eLinks or the Request feature in the Harvest or Melvyl catalogs will result in faster service.