- Request a Custom Class
- How do I...? Guides
- Library How To Videos
- "Where Do I Start" (tutorial)
- Endnote @ UC Davis
- Librarian Subject Specialists
- My Account
- Activate your library card
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
- EndNote Getting Started @ Carlson Health Sciences Library (Feb. 23)
- EndNote (Feb. 23)
- EndNote Friday @ Blaisdell Medical Library (Sacramento Campus) (Feb. 24)
- EndNote Friday @ Carlson Health Sciences Library (Mar. 3)
- EndNote Introduction for Biological / Agricultural / Environmental Sciences Researchers (Mar. 7)
- Ready to find a book? Search the Harvest UC Davis Catalog.
Did you take a Library class? Please take a minute to tell us what you think.
What We Offer
Library Instruction Services, geared specifically to the research needs of undergraduates, offers course-related instruction, drop-in workshops, and online materials designed to teach students about information access, evaluation and use. Drawing on the full range of resources available through the library-books, journals, electronic sources, and non-print media, Library Instruction Services aims to promote academic discovery and lifelong learning.
- Lee Riggs — Instruction Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 754‑8035