Freeborn, Stanley Barron (1891-1960). Papers.
Collection Number: D-102
- 1 linear feet
- Professor of Entomology, University of California, Berkeley (1914-1924); Chair, Division of Entomology, University of California, Davis (1924-1935); Assistant to the Dean of the College of Agriculture, University of California, Davis (1935-1952); Provost, University of California, Davis (1952-1958); and Chancellor, University of California, Davis (1958-1959).
- Correspondence (1927-1931), subscription requests, and account records pertaining to the Pan-Pacific Entomological Society during Freeborn's tenure as treasurer; notebook containing illustrations of insects; Agricultural Experiment Station reports (1927-1935) on insect control studies.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5z09q2p1)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.