Gibson, Robin and Luis Veiga Living Theatre Collection.
Collection Number: D-146
- 1.2 linear feet
- Professional photographers and former members of The Living Theatre who left the company in 1975 to join a Pittsburgh group, Direct Action Theatre.
- Photographs, scripts, and ephemera relating the Living Theatre's Pittsburgh premiere production of The Money Tower. Also included are photographs of the Living Theatre's Pittsburgh productions of Turning the Earth and Seven Meditations on Political Sado-Masochism.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt2r29q8x9)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.