Gold, Seymour M. Papers.
Collection Number: D-036
- 136.9 linear feet
- Professor of Environmental Planning, University of California, Davis.
- Environmental planning and management files; books, manuscripts, and research reports regarding open space preservation, recreation planning, and urban horticulture; public service files, including draft legislation; correspondence.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c88054cg/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.