Hackett, C. Nelson (1888-1979). Papers.
Collection Number: D-152
- 23.9 linear feet
- University of California, Berkeley graduate (1912); Harvard Law School (1915); Vice President and Chair, Bank of California, San Francisco branch (1921-1953). The Hackett family donated Yolo County ranch land to the University.
- Correspondence, manuscripts, photographs, books, business records, clippings, legal papers, scrapbooks, photo albums, ephemera, and realia.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8nv9mhm/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.