Hutchison, Claude B. (1885-1980). Papers.
Collection Number: D-105
- 8.4 linear feet
- Professor of Agriculture (1922-1952); Dean of the College of Agriculture (1922-1925); and Vice President, University of California (System wide) (1945-1952).
- Personal papers and materials related to his work with the International Education Board, University of California, as Mayor of Berkeley, and other academic institutions. The collection also contains material from a 1946 Agricultural Mission to China and his work with The China Foundation for the Promotion of Education and Culture.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3q2nc61h)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.