Keizer, Joel. Papers.
Collection Number: D-336
- 41 linear feet
- Professor of Chemistry (1971-1999), Professor of Biology (1993-1999), University of California, Davis. Founder and Director of the Institute of Theoretical Dynamics.
- Journal articles, research notes, correspondence, book manuscripts, and other materials relating to the mathematical modeling of biological processes.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c84x5b03/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.