Kleiber, Max (1893-1976). Papers.
Collection Number: D-030
- 36.1 linear feet
- Professor of Animal Physiology, University of California, Davis (1929-1960).
- Personal letters, files, and workbooks, publication reprints, photographs, tapes of speeches, diaries and personal manuscripts, as well as academic files and correspondence relating to Kleiber's research on animal metabolism.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c81j9ch1/)
- Listen to digitized audio recordings from the Kleiber Papers on the Internet Archive (https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Kleiber%2C+Max%22&and=mediatype%3A%22audio%22)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.