Loney, Glenn M. (1928- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-006
- 135 linear feet
- Professor of Theatre at the Graduate Center, CUNY, and Brooklyn College School of Performing Arts.
- Clippings, correspondence, manuscripts, music ephemera, personal files, photographs, movie stills, playbills, promotional materials, published materials, and scripts. Highlights of this collection are nineteenth and twentieth century programs, items relating music and drama festivals in Europe, and promotional materials pertaining to alternative theatre, especially in New York City.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8tb18m5/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.