Lust, Geraldine. Papers.
Collection Number: D-139
- 1 linear feet
- Off-Broadway producer and theatrical agent.
- Clippings, correspondence, financial records, legal documents, and programs relating to the first production in the U.S. and the later U.S. tour of Jean Genet's The blacks and The screens. Correspondence between Lust and The Living Theatre's founders, Julian Beck and Judith Malina, along with clippings and articles concerning the Living Theatre.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3h4nc836)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.