McCubbin, John C. (1863-1957). Papers.
Collection Number: D-082
- 3.7 linear feet
- Early California beekeeper in the San Joaquin Valley.
- Business correspondence with other beekeepers, honey customers, and equipment suppliers throughout the west and midwest. Also included are photographs of his apiaries and other beekeepers, as well as materials relating to the California State Beekeepers Association and the California Honey Producers Cooperative Exchange.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt9779s0k2)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.