Morrow, Dwight W., Jr. (1861-1954). Papers.
Collection Number: D-095
- 15 linear feet
- Professor of History, Monterey Institute of Foreign Studies; specialist on the phylloxera disease in grapes and on Franco-American agricultural History, and the history of French viticulture.
- Manuscripts, typescripts, and research materials used for Morrow's publications, including The Phylloxera story, Wine and the vine in the history of France, and A French botanist visits American vineyards.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8pn97jr/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.