- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- My Account
- Activate your library card
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Poultry Producers of Central California Collection.
Collection Number: D-284
- 3.8 linear feet
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Poultry Producers of Central California (PPCC) was organized as an agricultural cooperative association in late 1916 to receive, grade, package, and market eggs received from its member-producers.
Correspondence, interdepartmental memos, reports, publications, and advertising materials for eggs marketed by the cooperative under the name "Nulaids."
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5000376r/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.