Prokopovich, Nikola P. (1918-1999). Papers.
Collection Number: D-229
- 83 linear feet
- Geologist for the Bureau of Reclamation, Sacramento, California (1958-1986); author of Irrigation history of the West-Central San Joaquin Valley-San Joaquin Valley drainage program (1989) and Lithology and physical properties of alluvium in the West-Central San Joaquin Valley (1989).
- Bureau of Reclamation reports and memoranda dealing with California's Central Valley Project, including information about engineering geological investigations of several dam sites, canal alignments, land subsidence, hydro compaction, geochemical studies and related features, published writings, slides, and photographs.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt4199s0f4/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.