Ramey, Bern C. Papers.
Collection Number: D-389
- 13.9 linear feet
- Graduate of the Viticulture and Enology Department of the University of California, Davis, author and composer of Cal Aggie Fight Song, spent his career in wine sales working for Paul Masson and 21 Brands.
- Correspondence, speeches, articles, photographs, notebooks from UCD classes, and materials relating to the production of his book, The great wine grapes and the wines they make.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5q2nc5wk)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.