Collection Number: D-263
- 0.8 linear feet
- Theodore G. Schmeiser was President of Schmeiser Manufacturing Company, which produced almond hullers in the early 1900s. He was credited with bringing the first water supply system to Davis.
- Collection includes articles, brochures, photographs, and handouts.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8w66p23/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.