Veihmeyer, Frank J. (1886-1977). Papers.
Collection Number: D-255
- 2 linear feet
- Professor of Water Science, University of California, Davis (1918-1954).
- Research notes, publications, and pamphlets pertaining to Veihmeyer's work in crop irrigation, particularly on the movement of water through soil and its availability to plants; papers on the effects of cultivation and crop irrigation.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8n018rz/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.