Watkins, Lee H. (1908-1972). Collection.
Collection Number: D-084
- 6.4 linear feet
- Member of a prominent California beekeeping family and a commercial beekeeper until 1941; president of the Alameda County Beekeepers' Association (1949-1951), apiary inspector for Alameda County (1950-1951), and apicultural assistant for the University of California, Davis, (1952-1964).
- Correspondence, research notes, and research papers concerning early American beekeeping history; collection also contains a series of correspondence and poetry from William Everson and articles about and a painting by Henry Miller.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c85h7j0h/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.