Weier, T. Elliot (1903-1991). Papers.
Collection Number: D-019
- 3.1 linear feet
- Professor of Botany, University of California, Davis (1936-1968); author of Botany: an introduction to plant biology (1982); lichenologist and pioneer in plant chloroplast structure.
- Photo albums, diaries, research notes and lab notebooks corresponding to Weier's frequent and extensive collecting trips, including field trips with his botany classes.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8q81fsv/)
- View digitized films from the Weier Papers on the Internet Archive (https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Weier%2C+T.+Elliot%22)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.