Brady, Roy. Collection.
Collection Number: D-202
- 74.2 linear feet
- Collector of catalogs, lists, and other documents pertaining to wine merchants and antiquarian booksellers. He also collected restaurant menus and wine labels.
- Collection includes wine labels, buyers' guides, bibliographies, directories, wine lists, menus, antiquarian booksellers' catalogs. It consists mostly of wine catalogs, some of which date back to 1835, and wine labels (over 50,000) with vintages back to 1790. It also includes notes on wines, and the people and events surrounding the wine industry.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xk8hg8/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.