- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- My Account
- Activate your library card
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Wickson, Edward J. (1848-1923). Papers.
Collection Number: D-037
- 2 linear feet
- Professor, University of California, Berkeley; Dean, College of Agriculture.
This small collection is related to Wickson's work with and on Luther Burbank, an eminent botanist and early pioneer in plant propagation. The collection contains correspondence, publications, scrapbooks, and pamphlets relating to the work of Wickson and Burbank.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt7z09r3rm)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.