Williams, Milo B. (1882-1954). Papers.
Collection Number: D-130
- 4.4 linear feet
- Irrigation engineer whose career included that of private consultant, serving as a member of the California State Land Settlement Board and employment with the United States Department of Agriculture and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Photographs, correspondence, project files and publications dealing with irrigation primarily in California, Peru, Columbia, Egypt, Haiti, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8br8v2g/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.