Wine Institute. Collection.
Collection Number: D-242
- 1 linear feet
- The Wine Institute was established in 1934 to serve as a lobbying, promotional, and educational organization for the wine industry. Membership consists of California grape growers and wine makers.
- Microfilm containing biographies of wine industry leaders, winery information, historical data, and surveys.
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c84f1stw/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.