Bread and Puppet Theatre Archives.
Collection Number: D-136
- 4.1 linear feet
- An alternative theatre group founded in 1961 by Peter Schumann, the Bread and Puppet Theatre relied more on the use of enormous and visually striking puppets than on dialogue to make its anti-establishment statements.
- Business correspondence, photographs, promotional materials, and texts of original plays.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3v19q2rs)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.