Woodland Opera House Collection.
Collection Number: D-190
- 1 linear feet
- The present Woodland Opera House, built on the site of the first opera house which burned in 1892, operated from 1896 until 1913, when it closed until restoration began in 1971. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it is now fully restored and operating.
- Photographs, floor plans, and ephemera relating restoration of the 19th century opera house.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8x068ss/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.