Mullins, Michael G. Papers.
Collection Number: D-458
- 0.8 linear feet
- Professor of Viticulture and Enology, University of California, Davis (1987-1990).
- Manuscripts and published versions of his writings, including reprints of his articles, typescripts of a paper entitled Application of Biotechnology to Viticulture, and two notebooks.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt9z09s24w)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.