Wilcoxson, Jefferson. Papers.
Collection Number: D-416
- 0.8 linear feet
- Jefferson Wilcoxson (1809-1898) was a California pioneer who became involved in merchandising, farming, banking, and land investments in Northern California.
- The majority of the collection consists of incoming correspondence to Wilcoxson from 1869-1897. Correspondents include George W. Applegate, George W. Austin, the Bank of Woodland, and the Yolo County Treasurer. These letters often discuss farming, life in Applegate, California, financial dealings, and other subjects.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt829023mm)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.