Davis Boy Scout Troop No. 1 Photograph Album.
Collection Number: MC201
- The Davis Boy Scout Troop No. 1 was sponsored by the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) and later designated as Troop 66. The Davis troop was part of the Kit Carson Council, and was called the Daniel Boones. The Carson Council was short lived and the troop later became part of Golden Empire Council.
- Photographs of the troop during scouting events and meetings. Also included are several photographs of the construction of the Boy Scout Cabin.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5b69r85p)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.