Corneretto, Alan. Wine Label Collection.
Collection Number: D-460
- 6.8 linear feet
- Alan Corneretto (d. 2002) worked as an editor and in public relations with an emphasis in the sciences. He traveled extensively and was a serious student of wine and wine labeling.
- An estimated 30,000 wine labels predominately from France, Germany, Italy, and California. He collected throughout his lifetime with the bulk of the labels spanning the years from the 1960s to the 1990s.
- Inclusive Dates
- Circa 1960-1999.
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8057k4q/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.