Zweig, Gunter (1923-1987). Papers
Collection Number: D-471
- 35 linear feet
- Zweig (1923-1987) served as the chemical branch chief in the criteria and evaluation division of the pesticide office of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (1973-1985). After retiring, he founded a chemical consulting firm in Arlington, VA called Zweig Associates.
- Correspondence, subject files, articles about pesticides, course materials, and files on conferences and organizations relating to his career in pesticide research.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8tq64ws/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.