Smith, Alfred F. (1919-2008). Papers
Collection Number: D-484
- 100 linear feet
- Designer, developer, and general contractor, Smith designed and built the 300-acre Stonegate planned development in Davis, California.
- Materials related to Smith's Stonegate development in Davis, California.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8sq93ph/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.