Special Libraries Association. Sierra Nevada Chapter. Records.
Collection Number: D-521
- 3 linear feet
- The Special Libraries Association (SLA) is an international professional association of members who work in special libraries serving business, research, medicine, government, universities, media, museums and institutions that use or produce specialized information. The Sierra Nevada Chapter membership is comprised primarily of individuals residing or working in Northern California and Nevada.
- Slides, memoranda, diskettes, budgets, flyers of dinner events, executive board meeting minutes and v.1-26 of the Gold & Silver Gazette, the Sierra Nevada Chapter's newsletter.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c81j9d0q/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.