Bodger, John & Sons Company Records
Collection Number: D-534
- 30 linear feet
- John Bodger and Sons Company, founded in 1890 in California, was a breeder and producer of flower seeds. Bodger Seeds Ltd, a division of the company, was responsible for breeding and production operations. In 2009, the Bodger Company sold its holdings. During its history, Bodger had operating sites in locations in California at Santa Paula, Los Angeles, Gardena, South El Monte, Lompoc, Covina, Chino and also in Chile at Quillota.
- Company catalogs and price lists, press releases, black and white negatives, prints, slides, and scrapbooks.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt2p3035g1/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.