Pioneer Reduction Company Records
Collection Number: D-559
- 0.8 linear feet
- The Pioneer Reduction Company processed gold ore in Nevada City, California.
- Organizational records (by-laws, check stubs, bullion book, and stock certificate register) as well as correspondence regarding the plant's operation.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8m9099z/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.