Erikson, Jack. Collection.
Collection Number: D-278
- 15 linear feet
- Author of six books on craft breweries. Editor of financial newsletter, The Erickson report, on microbreweries (1995-1997). Co-director of Craft Brewing Business Research Institute at California State University, Sonoma, which was the first university sponsored economic research institute about brewing industry.
- Journals, newsletters, newspapers, pamphlets, and annual reports relating to beer and brewing in the U.S. Also includes files about microbrewery origins and European brewers of the twentieth century.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8hm5b63/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.