Health Sciences Librarian
by Amy Studer – February 2, 2022
BrowZine is a web-based “journal engagement” platform and mobile app that enables library users to quickly find, easily follow, and directly access the library’s licensed e-journals on any device. BrowZine visually presents the library’s e-journals in a browsable and readable format with seamless synchronization across devices.
Browse scholarly journals available from the UC Davis Library on your mobile device (both iOS and Android) or via the Web using BrowZine.
1. Open your favorite web browser.
2. Go to browzine.com.
3. Click Choose My Library
4. Select University of California Davis.
5. Go to Settings.
6. Under BrowZine Account, click Login.
7. Click Sign up to create an account.
8. Browse journals by clicking BrowZine Library, or search for journal by title, subject, or ISSN. Add journals to your bookshelf by clicking on a journal, then clicking Add To My Bookshelf.
Browzine App for smartphones/tablets
1. Download the free BrowZine app by going to the app store for your device and search for “browzine.”
2. Select University of California Davis from the library list.
3. You will be prompted to log in with the account you created in the Browzine web app. If you use BrowZine from off campus, you will be prompted to authenticate.
Why use BrowZine?
When to use other resources