Health Sciences Librarian
by Amy Studer – March 29, 2021
BrowZine is a web-based “journal engagement” platform and mobile app that enables library users to quickly find, easily follow, and directly access the library’s licensed e-journals on any device. BrowZine visually presents the library’s e-journals in a browsable and readable format with seamless synchronization across devices.
Browse scholarly journals available from the UC Davis Library on your tablet device, iPhone, or via the Web using BrowZine.
BrowZine allows you to browse scholarly journals available from the UC Davis Library or from open sources on your tablet, iPhone or via the Web.
Why use BrowZine?
When to use other resources
Devices BrowZine may currently be used on:
Access on any device: Easily access BrowZine from your iOS and Android device and on the web to stay up to date from any location. Download BrowZine mobile app
To view library licensed full-text articles (pdfs) via BrowZine while off campus or on the campus guest wifi network, users must be logged onto the library VPN (Pulse Secure).
BrowZine using web browser
1. Open your favorite web browser.
2. Go to browzine.com.
3. Click Choose My Library
4. Select University of California Davis.
5. Go to Settings.
6. Under BrowZine Account, click Login
7. Click Sign up create an account.
8. Browse journals by clicking BrowZine Library, or search for journal by title, subject, or ISSN. Add journals to your bookshelf by clicking on a journal, then clicking Add To My Bookshelf.
Browzine App for smart phones/tablets
1. Download the free BrowZine app by going to the app store for your device and search for “browzine.”
2. Select University of California Davis from the library list.
3. You will be prompted to log in with the account you created in the Browzine web app. If you use BrowZine from off campus, you will be prompted to authenticate.