Health Care Provider DDS delivers journal article and book chapter scans from material owned by the UCD Libraries to licensed health care professionals involved in direct patient care.
The National Library of Medicine’s Loansome Doc article ordering service expedites request processing and extends access to libraries beyond the UCD Libraries.
After the registration process is complete, users may begin ordering.
- Requests may be submitted directly through PubMed .
- For items not found in the PubMed database, use the DDS Request form for Licensed Health Care Providers.
Customers are invoiced monthly. Credit card payments are not accepted.
|Copies||Copyright Fees||Rush||Special Handling||Loansome Doc Transfer|
|$11.00||Add $10.00||Add $10.00||Add $10.00||Add $11.00|
- 24-hour turnaround on Rush requests; 4-hour turnaround on urgent Patient Care requests. Call to alert us when a Rush request is submitted.
- Rush processing is not guaranteed for Loansome Doc transfers.
- A Loansome Doc Transfer fee is charged for requests fulfilled outside of UC Davis.
|Health Sciences Librariesfirstname.lastname@example.org||(530) 752‑1978|