Use the preferences links down the left side of the page:
check box for:
- Bibliography Manager: show links to import citations into ENDNOTE
- Make any other changes to Search results settings
- By default you will see OpenWorldCat – Library Search (that is the backend to our Melvyl Catalog System)
- Search for California Digital Library –UC-eLinks and select the checkbox
- If University of California Davis – UC-eLinks is not already selected, then search for it and select the checkbox.
- You should have three Library links as shown below (Open WorldCat, University of California Davis and California Digital Library).
- Save when you have complete your selections.
Now you should see the UC-eLinks link on the right side of your search results, and the ‘Export to EndNote’ link below each of your search results.