Wireless printing instructions work for most file formats.
- Go to http://campusprinting.ucdavis.edu
- Click the PRINT button located under the “Online Printing” heading.
- Enter the card ID number that is located on the print card (or your student ID number or departmental copy card number) as prompted
- Select the “ucdavis-black” printer option for black & white printing in campus libraries.
- Click on Details to view paper size and price.
- Select your document and options:
- Document from your laptop or computer – browse to locate document
- Web Page – type in the url
- Select the number of copies
- Page range
- Press Continue
- Check print options for paper size, duplex and orientation
- Continue to submit job
- Job begins approval. Once it is approved, the total cost of the job will display. Click Submit Job to Printer or Cancel. Note the Job ID number to retrieve the job.
- Go to any multifunction printer and print using your copy card.
- Click the Log Out button toward the bottom of the screen to go back to the Wireless Printing homepage.
- The print job will be held overnight in the print queue and then will be deleted.
These Online Printing instructions work for most file formats. In most cases web pages protected by a log-in cannot be printed using the Online Printing button.
- To print one of these pages, save the page as an html file on your computer.
- To print an email message or email attachment save it as a file on your computer. Then select the file using the Browse button.
- Library workstations do not support downloading files to the hard drive.
Windows users can print email and other files directly from their computer if they install the Print Driver following the instructions under Using a Print Driver. Apple products are not supported.
More detailed instructions are available on the Campus Printing Help site.