Library Coronavirus Guidelines
In line with campus guidance for Summer 2022:
- Shields Library is open (see library hours).
- Carlson Health Sciences Library closed as library user and study space as of June 10, 2022. Learn more.
- Blaisdell Medical Library is open only to members of the UC Davis Health community. Users must use their UC Davis Health badge to enter.
The campus Daily Symptom Survey remains recommended for all library users and required for employees (including student employees).
- The daily symptom survey remains a recommended tool for library users to check for symptoms before entering the building. Versions for both campus affiliates and visitors remain available.
- Employees must receive an APPROVED (green or purple) daily symptom survey result before coming to work at campus facilities, including the library.
Face covering is strongly recommended for everyone while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com.