Library Coronavirus Policy
Until the Davis campus returns to normal operations, this UC Davis Library Coronavirus Policy supersedes aspects of multiple policies collocated at Library Policies, including Abuse of Library Privileges, Carrells and Lockers Use Policies, Code of Conduct, Computer Use Policies, Food and Drink, Library Material Use Policies and Non-Affiliate Access to UC Davis Library Collections.
The Library Coronavirus Policy is grounded in several overarching principles, including:
- Protect the health of library users and library employees
- Rely on campus guidelines to minimize the transmission and spread of virus and disease
- Support both those who are on campus and those working or studying remotely
- Provide access to both electronic and physical library collections to the maximum extent possible, for the greatest number of users, in each phase
- Configure space and services to promote compliance with health and safety protocols and guidelines
These policy items may be modified as needed during the public health emergency.
Users of all library facilities must receive an APPROVED (green or purple) daily symptom survey result before entering.
Blaisdell Medical Library is open only to members of the UC Davis Health community. Users must use their UC Davis Health badge to enter.
Face covering is required for everyone while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Food is not permitted indoors. If face covering is removed momentarily while drinking, maintain physical distancing (6 feet / 2 meters).
Some group study rooms currently remain closed.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.