Any individuals, groups, or members of the media wanting to take still or moving photographs in the library must receive permission from a library administrator.
The following requirements apply to all photography and filming within the library:
- UC Davis Principles of Community must be followed
- Patrons must not be disturbed or asked to move
- No close photography or filming of users without their express consent
- Library operations must not be interrupted
- Any props brought in must be removed immediately after filming
- Any furniture moved during the project must be restored to its original location
The approved request must be carried by members of the project while filming. If any disturbance is caused, any library employee, or the security guard, may ask project participants to cease filming/photography immediately.
UC Davis Strategic Communications should be contacted as a courtesy regarding any request from a non-UC entity.