- Create your reading list and send it to the library;
- Indicate if you’ll be providing personal copies;
- Add notes for the library, students or yourself;
- Link directly to electronic content; and
- Track in real-time the progress of materials being placed onto course reserves.
Both you and your students can access this list directly from the Canvas course site.
- To get started, check out our quick-start guide.
- Attend one of the drop-in sessions listed below.
- Instructional videos and frequently asked questions are available for more details.
Does someone else submit your reading list?
Individuals who are set up as a “Teacher” or “TA” for a course are authorized to submit a course reserves reading list for that course. To enable someone else to submit your reading lists, follow the instructions in our quick-start guide to add them to the course as a “Designer.”
Get an overview of how to submit course reserves requests through Canvas, or bring your citations and get help building your lists in person. All sessions located in the Shields Library Instruction Lab, on the first floor:
- Wednesday, September 19 at 10-11am
- Thursday, September 20 at 2-3pm
- Wednesday, September 26 at 10-11am
- Thursday, September 27 at 2-3pm
- Tuesday, October 2 at 1-2pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help or to arrange a hands-on, one-on-one introduction to the new course reserves system with a member of the library’s staff.