Good news for clinicians, educators, and researchers in the health sciences. Some new online journal content is available for you through the UC Davis Library.
All journals are accessible from on campus or from off campus using the VPN.
- Alzheimers and Dementia – covers all aspects of dementia research and clinical care, from molecular biology, through drug and non-drug therapies, to the psycho-social aspects of care.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology journals – list of available content by the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- BMJ Sexual & Reproductive Health – original papers and review articles by leading authorities on all aspects of reproductive health care.
- JAAPA: Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants – current information and research on clinical, health policy, and professional issues for physician assistants.
- Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease – international journal on understanding the etiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, genetics, behavior, treatment and psychology of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation – up-to-date information on the clinical management and rehabilitation of persons with traumatic brain injuries.
- Journal of Physician Assistant Education – quarterly peer-reviewed manuscripts on topics relevant to physician assistant educators.
- Nature Cancer – cancer research offering new insights into cancer biology and genetics, new approaches for the development and delivery of diagnostics and therapies, and new ways of understanding the global societal impact of cancer.
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine – covers studies to advance the understanding and clinical application of regional techniques for surgical anesthesia and postoperative analgesia.
Of course this is just a tiny fraction of our journal content. Unsure what content we have in your discipline? Contact a librarian for advice.
[Image by estableman /Pixabay]