VPN Installation Guide: Android
To get started, install Pulse Secure on your device.
- Open the Pulse Secure client. When prompted for the corporate email address, enter vpn.lib.ucdavis.edu and then select Submit.
- Enter your UC Davis Kerberos (CAS) username into the username field on the “Add a Connection” screen. Do not alter the other fields. Select Add to save this connection.
- On the “Home” tab, select Connect.
- When prompted, enter in your UC Davis Kerberos (CAS) login information and select Sign In.
- Select OK to accept the connection request.
- Once the connection is established, the button on your library VPN connection will turn green.
Congratulations, you are now connected to the library VPN and have access to the library’s resources!