VPN Installation Guide: Apple iPhone or iPad
To get started, install Pulse Secure on your device.
Instructions apply to both iPad and iPhone; screens may vary slightly.
- Open the Pulse Secure client. When prompted for the corporate email address, enter vpn.library.ucdavis.edu and then select Submit.
- Under Connection Name, type a name of your choosing (we recommend “Library VPN”) and under Username, type your UC Davis Kerberos (CAS) username. Do not alter anything else. Select Save.
- If your device asks whether or not you’d like to add VPN configurations, select Allow.
- Your new connection will appear on the Pulse Secure home screen. Select the Connect button to initiate the connection.
- When prompted, enter your UC Davis Kerberos (CAS) username and password, click Sign In. A secondary prompt will appear requesting your Duo code/command. See our FAQ for options, enter the option you prefer, then select Sign In to complete the connection.
- Once the connection is established, the button on your library VPN connection will turn green.
Congratulations, you are now connected to the library VPN and have access to the library’s resources!