VPN Installation Guide: Chromebook
To get started, install Pulse Secure on your device.
- After installing Pulse Secure from the web store, select the status area located on the far right side of your Chromebook shelf.
- Select the option titled VPN.
- Select Plus button next to Pulse Secure to add a new connection.
- Enter the following connection name and URL then select Save.
Connection Name: Library VPN (or another name of your choosing)
- Open the status area in the right corner of the shelf again. Select the VPN option and then choose Library VPN.
- When prompted, enter your UC Davis Kerberos (CAS) username and password, then select Continue to enable the VPN connection.
- The VPN will display as “on” in the status area when it is actively connected.
Congratulations, you are now connected to the library VPN and have access to the library’s resources!